Well I figured that I would use my blog on here to talk about my opinions on stuff and talk about my writing projects. I'm going to use this first blog to talk a little about myself.
Religion: The best way to describe my religion is agnostic-polytheist. Since space is infinite, I don't believe that any deity can control all of it. However, I'm open to the idea that there are an infinite number of gods in the universe.
Politics: I lean a little to the left. I'm an independent. I won't vote for someone just because of their party, I usually just vote based on who the best person for the job is.
Gender: Physically male, but my gender identity is androgynous (between male and female).
Favorite anime (in no particular order):
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Get Backers
5. Code Geass
7. Samuri Champloo
10. Rurouni Kenshin
Favorite (non-anime) animated shows (no particular order):
1. Ren & Stimpy
2. Rocko's Modern Life
5. Family Guy
8. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
9. The Oblongs
Favorite live-action shows (no particular order):
Favorite Video Games (again, no particular order):
1. Shadow Hearts I&II
2. Final Fantasy series
3. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
4. Shadow of the Colossus
5. Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
6. Metal Gear Solid series
7. Assassin's Creed
8. Mass Effect
9. The Elder Scrolls III&IV
Favorite Movies (no order):
1. V for Vendetta
2. Farce of the Penguins
3. Clerks I&II
4. The Simpson's Movie
5. Shrek series
6. Matrix series
7. Lord of the Ring series
Favorite Graphic Novels (no order):
1. The Watchmen
2. The Death of Captain America: Fallen Son
3. Spider-man: Kraven's last hunt
Favorite bands (no order):
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. Linkin Park
1. History- I love studing history, particularly ancient history. My favorite time periods are ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and the three kingdoms era of China (starts with the yellow turban rebellion and ends with the fall of the Wu kingdom).
2. Astronomy- I think the universe is beautiful and I love learning about it.
3. Philosophy- I love learning about philosophy. My favorite philosophers are Voltaire, Nietzsche, Socrates, and Confucious.
Why I like to create stories- Due to issues with depression and social anxiety during my life, I spend most of my time alone. So, I learned to become a very good day-dreamer. Recently I decided to start writing some of my stories, so atleast I will feel like I'm doing something productive with my time.
You need to be logged in to comment