Ha HA! Improving my Writings Habits, Day 1! (IMWH)
Aquatic Writer here. I realized that if I want to be a writer, I'm going to have to improve my habits!
1. No more ideas going to waste! When I get an idea, I will write it down!
2. No more unorganized stories flying around. I will either type them or put them in my new-and-improved writing binder!
3. Because I have a laptop, I will keep all (good) pieces of writing on its large hard drive!
4. I have to come up with more names daily... Latin-words-as-names don't always work!
5. I will now plan out my stories a little before I write!
That's all. Oh, but with the whole "elemental horse story thing", I'm going to edit it.... a lot. More details coming soon!
You need to be logged in to comment