Reposted from my external blog.
Remember, I do these things so that you don't have to. Please, don't try these at home.
- Tap out the Doctor Who theme on the steering wheel while waiting at traffic lights.
- Ask the Examiner if he’s been watching the latest series of Top Gear.
- Respond to all instructions with “Ay, Captain!” Scottish accent is optional.
- Say: “I’m sorry, I was beginning to enjoy myself” after taking a corner slightly too fast.
- Use checking over your left shoulder as an excuse to look at the examination paper.
- Get excited by a passing Aston Martin.
- Ask your examiner if he could tell you whether the text you just received was important.
- Observe that it doesn’t make sense for you to say “Ay, Captain” as technically, you’re in control of the situation.
- Ask your examiner if he knows how to powerslide.
- Thank your examiner for waking you up with the Emergency Stop.
You need to be logged in to comment