Useful Profile Links:
Alexa C. Morgan
Member, Female, from Memphiss
Long time no see... well, I had finished my first novel. Jul 17, 2015
- Alexa C. Morgan was last seen:
- Jun 30, 2016
There are no messages on Alexa C. Morgan's profile yet.
- July 22
- Home Page:
- Web Designer, Aspirant Writer
- Are you published?:
- Favorite Writers:
- Anais Nin, Kundera, Gaiman, Eco, Vernes, H.G.Wells, Lem, Lev, Tolstoi, Proust, Kerouac, Neruda, Hemingway, Faulkner, Cohelo, Marquez, Prachett, Moore,Christie,Doyle, Woolf, King,Dijan and many others that I do not remember.
- Favorite Books:
- Betty Blue/Philippe Dijan, Good Omens/Pratchett/Gaiman, American Gods/Gaiman, Lights of August/Faulkner, THE INCREDIBLE AND SAD TALE OF INNOCENT ERENDIRA AND HER HEARTLESS GRANDMOTHER/Marquez,and so on
- Favorite Quotes:
- There is no love. Love is all there is.
What can I say, I am a NOOB (New Out Of Box) albeit I have been published before. English is not my first language, not even my second but my third. Untypical, but it does not discourage me.
- Religious Beliefs:
I am here, just like you perhaps, looking for help; for the unfamiliar kindness of strangers, their diverse points of view, and the shift in perspective resulting are essential paraphernalia for an aspiring writer such as myself.
If for your help and critiques, it won't be wasted, I will repay your benevolence in kind.