Useful Profile Links:
- Last Activity:
- Jan 16, 2012
- Dec 30, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Manage Groups:
New Member, 28, from Oregon City, Oregon, United States
- Jane Baker was last seen:
- Jan 16, 2012
There are no messages on Jane Baker's profile yet.
- Oct 20, 1988 (Age: 28)
- Home Page:
- Oregon City, Oregon, United States
- writer/novelist, I write poetry, essays, reflectio
- Are you published?:
- Favorite Writers:
- Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, Charles Dickens, Anne Bronte, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, William Shakespeare, Geoffrey Chaucer, Oscar Wilde, Ted Dekker, Frank E. Peretti.
- Favorite Books:
- "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte, "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen, "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte, "Twelfth Knight" by William Shakespeare, "The Bride Collector" by Ted Dekker, "This Present Darkness" by Frank E. Peretti.
- Religious Beliefs:
- Christian - Protestant
I am a woman of twenty-three years, currently. I am in school pursuing a bachelors of English. I have plans to be a teacher and to further my education as far as possible, God willing. I desire to teach classical English literature and the history surrounding the eras and authors.
- Political Views:
- Very Conservative
I am also married to a man I've known since I was in grade school. Second grade, to be precise. We were playmates, and are now life mates. I am blessed to have him.
I love to write, and I love to read. Jane Austen, Charlotte, Emily and Anne Bronte, Elizabeth Gaskell and Charles Dickens are my favorites, though "Jane Eyre" is my most favorite book. Their stories and lives greatly inspire me. I hope that by confessing them to be my greatest influences, I have not tainted their exceptional works of art, for I don't begin to aspire to posses talent such as theirs. I do hope that my writing will, at least, entertain others, as theirs has.
Writing, reading, equestrianism, English history from 1700-1899, dancing, singing, classical music, all things feminine and girly.