The Phoenix Colony Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Foxee, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

You could always join up with Harold.

2. Gloom Kitty

Gloom Kitty Banned

in a little cage in the bowls of Cephalid
    Why not I think if I leave Cull by himself much longer he'll start crying

3. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Howdy folks. Sleep well? I didn't. My legs were cramping all night. UGH! Pain is progress....pain is progress! I woke up this morning and weighed myself! Guess what! I've lost 10lbs!!!!!!!!! It's been a little under 2 weeks since I started this mess! YAY!

Anyway, back to the game....Raylene and Fox are searching for Reva. I've made Fox start searching for tracks, she is combat trained, so she'd know what to look for! I'll wait for SD to get on before doing any more with her.

4. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Congratulations FoxyMomma. That's a lot of running and biking. I could handle the biking, but running is out of my capacity. I envy you.

5. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Running is hard for me. I stop about every 1/4 mile and rest for a second. I can't do it all in one swoop. No envy nessecary! I'm overweight and short, so getting to "ideal" weight for my height is damn near impossible. I'm shooting for 15lbs over what's ideal.

6. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

I'd be so frickin' happy if I lost 10 lbs. Keep finking out on the diet/exercise thing. I intend to eat lots of veggies and good stuff and work out. Instead I eat cookies and sit at the computer or weigh the couch down. Not good. And if I lost 10 lbs I'd look fantastic (er...as fantastic as I can, anyway).

*sigh*

Back to the game. At least Reva is reasonably fit and doesn't need to lose 10 lbs!

7. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Amazingly, none of the characters that I ever create are overweight!

8. Foxee

Heck, no, we all look marvelous in the game. Muddy, bruised, battered, crazy, and mostly criminal...but other than that, fabulous.

9. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Hey Foxee, can we have a collaborated post with everyone's mutations? It's a pain to go find each char's profile and then switch between each one.

10. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Guess who just woke up with calises on his fingers THREE HOURS after he originally woke up and decided five more minutes. If you guessed me your correct, I hope I didn't miss that much.

11. Foxee

Hey, Foxy, that would be a great idea. Would you mind creating it? I am going bananas with kids and laundry at the moment and hubby keeps calling me.

LOL, Chick, we missed you but things haven't moved on that much. It's morning now.

12. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Christ, it grew as I read, if ****ing grew! I'm missing everything! Not just like a page, but more like 3, damn we are hyperactive.

13. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Sure Foxee, I'll go through and compile it.

14. Foxee

Thank you, Foxy, you are my hero!

Chick, get those callouses on the keyboard! We need Ben. :D

15. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Name: Chad Smith-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Exoskeliton (Pos: Armored and harder hits due to wieght and hardness. Neg: Slowed down, balance, appearance, skin turns red)

Name: Britney Watts-Environmental
    Results of Genetic Alteration: She can create and control fire. However, it can get out of hand when she becomes angry.

Name: Xare "Fox" Aldrich-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Quicker reflexes

Name: Reva Warner-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration:
    Positive effects: Enhanced hearing and balance (both associated with the ear).
    Negative effects: Difficulty metabolizing animal proteins.

Name: Cull (Cullim) Brackwell-Environmental
    Results of Genetic Alteration: positive: Can control electricity through his mind. (Will start out as minor flickering lights will be sure to check with GM‘s on how far I can take it and when) Negative: this tends to happen when emotions become a little to much also after use of genetic alterations. He tends to bleed from his nose and ears (Most likely cause internal injuries)

Name: HArold "CJ" Krollita-Environmental

Results of Genetic Alteration: Advantage: Telekinesis Disadvantage: Using this ability causes Harold's brain to focus on the brain as the primary means to moving objects and interacting with the envronment around him. This causes his muscles to react much slower and even temporary paralysis depending on the degree to which the power was used.

Name: Juan Mercardo-Mind
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Advantage: He can see through the eyes of others Disadvantage: This is the only way he can see. His mind gets clouded with other people's thoughts.

Name: Derek Springs-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Positive: Stronger leg muscles and bones (he can jump higher)

Name: Pasha Raskolnikov-Mind
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Enhancement of his Schitzophrenia - This can be both negative and positive.

Name: Allen Kiro-Mind
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Positive: none Negative: The modification destroys his sense of time. This causes him to mix current events with memories. Sometimes he hallucinates past events, sometimes he thinks he is remembering what is happening around him right now. Sometimes past and present merge together. This gets so bad that periods of time start dissapearing from his mind, so he forgets what happened in the past and new things don't enter his memory.

Name: Raylene Cobb-Mind
    Results of Genetic Alteration: (Positive) She can hear other peoples thoughts. (Negative) Frequent migraines combined with severe ringing in her ears.

Name: Owen Harris-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Night vision. Causes severe debilitating migraines and nosebleeds.

Name:Benjamin Freeman-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration:Enhanced senses, sight, hearing, smell and the hunter's sense (I know from personal experience, the feeling of the environment, you can sometimes tell when a bird is about to flush or a deer is about to stop grazing and move on.)

Name:Chrystine Waters-Physical
    Resuts of Genetic Alteration: with one observation, she can mimic your actions, and your voice, if spoken clearly / down-size is she has to keep mimic anyone person to a minimum, otherwise, she loses herself to that person (minion style) Another alteration is that her cat like mannerisms become more defined, this may be either positive or negative, only time can tell.

Name: Bardon, Joseph Alexander-Physical
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Joseph appears to be able to heal himself at an extremely fast rate, sometimes even right before a person's eyes. On the flip side, he is now suffering from pains in his chest.

Name: Viva-Mind
    Results of Genetic Alteration: Illusions - she is able to afflict people's thoughts with her imaginations to an extent that it would seem it is real. Unfortunately, sometimes she'd lose her own scope of what's real and not.

16. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

There ya go Foxee, can you link this post to the first page along with the character links?

17. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Thanks Foxy, this should come in handy.

18. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

You're welcome. I figured we could all use this. I keep forgetting who can do what.

19. Shadow Dragon

Yeah, I also kept forgetting who has what power.

20. Foxee

Yes Ma'am, thank you for doing that!

BTW, people, it is worth the time to print out all of the character profiles and staple them together. I have to do this for reference to appearance and powers because we have a LOT of characters! Can you believe that you end up with a booklet when you do this?

21. CDRW

Hey, that's a good idea. I'll have to do that. By the way Foxee, that's mean. Now poor Allen has to figure out why you hate him. Why do women never tell the guy why they're mad?

22. Shadow Dragon

I'm going to be away for the next couple of hours, doctor's appointment. I'll post when I get back.

23. Foxee

LOL...you might consider, you know, ASKING. It's a crazy idea but it just might work!

K, SD, see you later.

24. CDRW

I would ask, but I gotta go to the DMV. See you in a couple hours, or days.

25. Foxee

Egads...Pack a lunch and take a book.

Edit: LOL...speaking of waiting why do I think that Derek ate the rest of the deer while he was lying under the carcass?