1. aveneg

aveneg New Member

“Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever...”

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aveneg, Feb 7, 2008.

I love writing. I love reading. I am not a professional writer, but I am ready to comment as a reader. I would appreciate if you help me improve.

About me: (From Stranger - a half-autobiographical piece)

"I have a mole on my right palm that I believe brings me luck… My knee produces a creaking sound after staying bended for long …I love heavy rain. My skin is almost transparent on my breasts… I can not sleep on my back. I love the smell of vanilla, and of a freshly peeled cucumber. I like to take a nap in the afternoon when I can hear children playing outside.I love pomegranates. I can eat hundred… I adore early spring mornings… In March I wish there was somebody to surprise me with a hyacinth… I can not watch a movie in a cinema if I have not bought popcorns and coke… I drink my coffee black. Every night I light a different candle. I have hundreds…I can not walk slowly…I always carry with me a lot of things…things I don’t need or use… I can not sleep naked, even in a very hot night. I fall in love three times a week, and fall out of love four…"

2. Hulk

Hulk Banned

Hiya there, aveneg. Welcome to WF.org!

And that was quite a nice way in which you introduced yourself.

3. Shinn

Shinn Banned

Hi aveneg :)

That's a very good introduction!!

4. Anthony James Barnett

Anthony James Barnett New Member

Hi there, saluations. Welcome aboard.

Anthony