10-12 year-old smoker

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Thomas Kitchen, Mar 8, 2014.

1. shadowwalker

shadowwalker Contributor Contributor

I've been smoking for 48 years and am healthier than most of my family who either never smoked or quit years ago. In fact, the last time I had to go to the doctor, it had been so long they couldn't find my records. Again, I think it would be best not to make statements about people's intelligence based on lifestyle choices simply because one disagrees with them. We ain't nobody perfect, right?

Oswiecenie likes this.
  2. Oswiecenie

Oswiecenie Active Member

Well, at least I'm not stupid enough to mistake your comment for smart or witty :)

Thanks.

3. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

@jannert - I definitely see where @Macaberz is coming from. I too wonder what would happen if I'd gone off the rails, and sometimes I "wish" that I'd be able to just for a few days, just to see what's it's like. But I cannot, because I'm both too goody-goody and I am a Christian. Maybe if I excused it as research... ;)

4. LunarEclipse

LunarEclipse New Member

My hubby started smoking at 11 and I started at 13, so yes I would believe it, especially if his father/older sibling smoked