Tags:
  1. colorthemap

colorthemap New Member

Nerdfightaria

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colorthemap, Oct 30, 2011.

Basically, any Nerdfighters on here?

Or with TFIoS coming up, any John Green fans?

DFTBA!

2. Mercurial

Mercurial Contributor Contributor

I've read all of John Green's books. :) Looking for Alaska made me cry; I am really happy that it got a lot of success and that John is doing so well for himself as an author. He definitely deserves it. Paper Towns was almost as awesome, but I wasn't a fan of An Abundance of Katherines at all. My friend bought me a preorder of TFioS for my birthday this year, and I listened to the first chapter that John put on YouTube. I'm very excited to get my signed copy! I think this is going to be a really good book. I have to wonder if anything will top Looking for Alaska though.

John lives in my hometown, too! It's funny when he posts videos from around town. In my head, I'm thinking, "Oh, yup. That's this park" or "Hey, I've been down that street before!" Hahah.

You could call me a nerdfighter or not... I don't belong to any of the forums or post anything, but I am a big fan of John's books and both John & Hank's videos. :)

DFTBA...

3. colorthemap

colorthemap New Member

I'd say you sound like a pretty cool cat, lol.

I guess there are not many nerdfighters around then.