1. Simon

Simon New Member

24 Season 7.0 HELP!

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Simon, Jul 14, 2008.

Hey, making this my first post in the forum, I'm really struggling to come up with my own plot for 24 Season 7, I had this idea of using Domestic terrorists but that's basically all I've been able to come up with.

Any help you guyes can give would be GREAT

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Sorry, but you really need to pull that out of your own head. What you are asking is for us to be your imagination for you, and you aren't even creating your own characters and setting.

3. Simon

Simon New Member

Well, here is what I have so far

JACK BAUER (Kiefer Sutherland) is no longer working with the government, however things soon change when terrorist STEVEN FAYED (Sean Bean) starts attacking comercial airlines leaving and coming into the United States.

President WAYNE PALMER (D.B. Woodside) and Vice President NOAH DANIELS (Powers Booth) are still butting heads with each other after Wayne decides to hold off on Daniel's plans to re-evaluate the need for TOM LENNOX (Peter MacNicol)'s detanment(sp?) camps after Steven's last attack.

CTU agents CHLOE O'BRIAN (Mary Lynn Rasjkub) and MORRIS O'BRIAN (Carlo Rota) are under new managment ERIN DRISCOLL (Alberta Winston) as they race against time to help Jack stop Steven and whoever else may be involved with him.

Thoughts?

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Now that you have basic plot ideas, write it into an actual story. The writing is what will sink this or set it asail.

Storyline concepts are nothing. The simplest storylines and plots can be turned into an extraordinary novel by a skilled writer, and the finest plot idea ever conceived can be ruined by weak writing.

Ernest Hemingway once took on a challenge to write a complete story in six words. What he came up with was:

5. Iron_Seitz

Iron_Seitz New Member

Oh my. Hemingway was a freaking genius. That's brilliant! There's so much untold tragedy in those six words...