1. ArtWander

ArtWander Contributing Member

3 word story!

Discussion in 'Writing Prompts' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

Ok, so I don't know if this has already been done on this forum, and if it has I apologize. I've seen it done on other forums, and wanted to see if we could take a crack at it!

Basically, people take turns posting three words that chains with the previous posts to form a complete story. I'll start:

There I was,

2. guamyankee

guamyankee Contributing Member

There I was, six feet under,

3. Petunia

Petunia New Member

Hello!

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs

4. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributing Member Contributor

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs. Where I found,

5. Cerrus

Cerrus Senior Member

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs. Where I found, a treasure chest,

6. Elgaisma

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs. Where I found a treasure chest. I opened it

7. hawky94

hawky94 Active Member

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs. Where I found a treasure chest. Iopened it, inside I found...

8. Mezza

Mezza Member

There I was, six feet under... the garden shrubs. Where I found a treasure chest. Iopened it, inside I found... A talking bird

9. guamyankee

OK, you all changed my comma, so I'm changing punctuation too, lol.

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot,

10. kablooblab

kablooblab Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey.

11. Elgaisma

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple

12. kablooblab

kablooblab Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with

13. Mezza

Mezza Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with

Gold and ruby

14. kablooblab

kablooblab Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists

15. ArtWander

ArtWander Contributing Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it

16. Elgaisma

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you

17. Yandos

Yandos Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions?

18. kablooblab

kablooblab Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I

19. guamyankee

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother

20. Manav

Manav Contributing Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen

21. Elgaisma

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato

22. kablooblab

kablooblab Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate

23. Cerrus

Cerrus Senior Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!"

24. guamyankee

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!"

I like onions.

25. Elgaisma

I like onions especially when shoved