3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon

2. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon my bright red

3. Thanshin

Thanshin Active Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon my bright red smartphone.

"Bad pet

4. Wordz

Wordz New Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon my bright red smartphone.

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!"

5. Elgaisma

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down

6. Wordz

Wordz New Member

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground,

7. Thanshin

Thanshin Active Member

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would

8. Wordz

Wordz New Member

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I

9. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I proceeded to lick

10. Elgaisma

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I proceeded to lick his bright-pink boots.

11. Arathald

Arathald New Member

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I proceeded to lick his bright-pink boots.

Just then, my

12. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Just then, my cell phone rang

13. Bay K.

Bay K. New Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!"

14. K.S.A.

K.S.A. Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful...

15. preston

preston New Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow

16. nastyjman

nastyjman Senior Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto.

17. MLKerrick

MLKerrick New Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto, so I replied,

18. ScaryMonster

ScaryMonster Active Member

19. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto, so I replied, "Not Copacabana again!"
    I tossed the

20. sprirj

sprirj Senior Member

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto, so I replied, "Not Copacabana again!"
    I tossed the magic giraffe egg

21. Frostcat

Frostcat New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball

22. Thanshin

Thanshin Active Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high!

23. Wordz

Wordz New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched.

24. Norule

Norule New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a

25. Wordz

Wordz New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing