3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Buggy

Buggy New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon my bright red smartphone.

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I proceeded to lick his bright-pink boots.

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto, so I replied, "Not Copacabana again!"

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell

2. Wordz

Wordz New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was busily gnawing upon my bright red smartphone.

"Bad pet rock! Chew this!" Placing him down on the ground, where it would rest indefinitely, I proceeded to lick his bright-pink boots.

Just then, my cell phone rang. "What is it?!" Got a earful from Barry Manilow, singing in falsetto, so I replied, "Not Copacabana again!"

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled

3. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo.

4. Buggy

Buggy New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as

5. Wordz

Wordz New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a

6. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting

7. funkybassmannick

funkybassmannick New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had

8. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up.

9. Wordz

Wordz New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe

10. Infinitytruth

Infinitytruth New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe was killed by

11. AwesomeTingle

AwesomeTingle New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the b******! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe was killed by a serial rapist

12. Wordz

Wordz New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the b******! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe was killed by a serial rapist from craigslist who

13. aimi_aiko

aimi_aiko New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe was killed by a serial rapist from craigslist who basted my hurumph!

14. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

I tossed the magic giraffe egg under my eyeball. I was high! Then it hatched. It was a bit painful, pushing through my shell. My eye bled out green goo. It smelled as putrid as a jar of rotting worms that had been thrown up. The baby giraffe was killed by a serial rapist from craigslist who basted my hurumph!

In conclusion, I

15. violinobsessed

violinobsessed New Member

In conclusion, I killed myself immediately.

16. funkybassmannick

funkybassmannick New Member

3 Word Story! (part 2)

So, since the other thread by ArtWander ended with the main character... Well, I won't give anything away, but let's start with a new one.

Here's how this works. I will start a story with three words, and each post adds 3 words to the story. Here goes:

Frank knew a

17. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Haha, good to see another completely random, forum-generated story come to a close! Thanks for making another one funky :)

Anyway, here goes round two!

Frank knew a talking sea bass

18. L.H.J.

L.H.J. New Member

That's for me to know and you to not know.
    Who could fly.

19. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    One fine day

20. aimi_aiko

aimi_aiko New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to

21. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to try to fly.

Only a couple posts in and we already sound like we're high. :D

22. aimi_aiko

aimi_aiko New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to try to fly. But the weather

23. Wordz

Wordz New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to try to fly. But the weather wasn't conducive to

24. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to try to fly. But the weather wasn't conducive to electrically charge his

25. Nkaujsuab

Nkaujsuab New Member

Frank knew a talking sea bass who could fly. One fine day, he decided to try to fly. But the weather wasn't conducive to flying machines, so...