1. carsun1000

carsun1000 Active Member

How to implicate a teenager in a murder

Discussion in 'Research' started by carsun1000, Mar 8, 2016.

Plot: a sophisticated killer kills a teacher but wants to pin it on a student in her class, because he's seen them together.
    Killer wants to mislead the police in believing teenager did it. Teenager parents are successful bakers. Teenager is thus affluent (has car)

My possible way in:

Killer plants evidence of crime (knife and victim's underwear) in bakery delivery van then calls police (anonymously) to report crime
    Killer jumps fence after crime into teenager parents' home and plants evidence

The problem I am having: the police needs to find evidence while interviewing teenager and parents and take teenager away as murder suspect (which the killer wanted all along)

The help I need: how can the police find the evidence? can they find this just by interviewing the teenager since he was one of the last to see the teacher alive?

Thanks for the help!

2. Kinzvlle

Kinzvlle At the bottom of a pit Contributor

They would need to know to search the house and the van. Since I`m assuming she was murdered outside of the bakery they would need a reason to look into it as a lead. Also, unless the parents let them search the house for whatever reason they would need a warrant which would take probable cause. They would need to implicate the kid before the lead would even begin. That could be placing a print, or some other piece of evidence to tie the kid to the crime scene, or making him a person of interest by giving false testimony about seeing him there or fighting with the victim. Doesn`t have to be that exactly but you get the picture, they could even choose to frame the teenager due to some connection that he does have with the teacher, or try to plant edvince of an affair to get the police on that trail. Of course, it`s your story you can do it in whatever way you want I was just giving some examples. The main point is they wouldn`t just search the house without something putting them on that line of investigation. Maybe even having the van be seen driving away from the crime scene at the right time could lead to them searching it possibly.

Oscar Leigh and carsun1000 like this.
  3. mg357

mg357 Active Member

What if the knife and the underwear belonged to the Teenager his lover the murdered teacher gave the items to him. The murderers stole items from the teenager they are trying to frame for the murder.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. carsun1000

carsun1000 Active Member

Thank you. I had thought about having the killer make a call to the police saying, he saw them together right before the victim was killed. That way he's considered as a person of interest. You've given me one or two indications, and that's good. thanks.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  5. carsun1000

carsun1000 Active Member

It may not work that way since the killer is the one trying to frame the student.

6. Nicoel

Nicoel Senior Member

Reading it, I immediately thought of an illicit relationship between the teacher and the student. Perhaps there are some racy texts/photos that the teacher has of the student. The teacher wants to come clean about the affair, but the student doesn't want to because it would ruin his future (you said he was affluent... I assume college/university is on his plans). The teenager kills the teacher to keep her from talking, and takes the photos/texts.

The cops find the photos/texts and that's their motive. Maybe have texts of the student threatening the teacher if she goes public with the information?

I'm not sure if I answered your question... But maybe I gave you something to think about?

Oscar Leigh, mg357 and carsun1000 like this.
  7. mg357

mg357 Active Member

I came up with this idea last night what if the student and the teacher were having an affair? the murderer is the teachers husband. He see's them together and he finds out who the young man is, then he breaks into the house and finds a lot of evidence of the affair including the knife and the panties.

The husband kills the wife with the found knife and returns it to the scene of his original break-in the parents call the police about the second break-in they find the knife and he is implicated in the murder because the knife had the teenager's prints on it.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  8. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Lol, everyone wants the teacher to be with the student. I call media influence.

carsun1000 and Kinzvlle like this.
  9. carsun1000

carsun1000 Active Member

I know right?! But it did happen, and she paid the price . Just not how it's being presented here...lol.