1. Annihilation

Annihilation Active Member

Let's talk about holographic experiments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Annihilation, Sep 15, 2015.

In 1997, the phoenix lights took place where many people say it was extraterrestrial life and others simply say it was flares.

In 2003, there was a museum which presented holographic dinosaurs and reptiles as entertainment which lots of people loved.

In 2006, a video showed a strange spiral in the sky which many would say is a rocket or satellite that malfunctioned.

My opinion? Holographic experiments.

They're planning a gigantic sky show that will change the world forever. The details are very controversial but yesterday my friend came in with a two face so I knocked him out good and told him the meaning of his life... He was mindfucked.

BrianIff likes this.
  2. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Your friend came in with a super-villain? What does "two face" mean?

OnT: You are definitely on to something here. And I bet that dead rapper (Tupac or something...) is in on it. I saw him using a light-show, horrendous it was, like the screeching hydra from Hades. If they portray that for seven weeks in the night sky, we will all become enzombied crazed slaves of the new order.

Also, be quiet, pay taxes, and eat the blue pill. Interference with the grand plan is not to be allowed.

3. Annihilation

Annihilation Active Member

Copy that. Eat the blue pill.

Damn, I'm craving some mad enchiladas right now.

Madman likes this.