1. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

A Broken World discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chickidy, Jun 23, 2008.

Discuss it here.

2. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Alright seeing as Stealth Contact is now done, I'd like to advertise to all you fine RP'ers without a Game A Broken World, which sadly has not been doing so hot. If enough of you join I'll get it started straight away, I have a lot of free time these days and will be a dedicated GM, but if I don't have good players at my side I'll ask a mod to close it and that will be the end of A Broken World.

So if you want a new game to play or are just curious check it out and if you like what you see I encourage you to join. Its not a very high maintenance game, pretty freeform and allows loads of creativity.

Any questions may be submitted to me here or in a pm, which I will answer as soon as I see.

3. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

To the two people who have signed up don't think I'm not watching and grateful, don't think I've forgotten about the RP. To the world, sign up! I won't kick things off until I have at least 5 people signed up, if I don't reach that mark by a certain amount of time, I'm going to assume that the community of RPers here aren't interested in this RP at this time and will have it locked until, later. So sign up, and to the rest of the world, once its started you can still join, its not like a join now or never thing, but I need at least 3 of you to make that first post before this thing gets off the ground.

4. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

:) I recommend advertising. Maybe joining other games, and showing people how and who you are. It gives others basis to work with, and can be an effective way to make memorable games.

5. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Alright I've decided, after a little advice form Oasis, to start it up now. Its still open and desperately needs more people, but maybe after seeing what its like you'll be more interested in it, world, especially the RPers without a home from The Wenig Mystery and Stealth Contact.

6. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Time for . . . some . . . PLOT ADVANCEMENT! Stay tuned people who signed up, I'll get to it very soon.

7. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Thanks for creating this rpg, can't wait for the main plot to advance. :)

8. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Actually you can thank a whole list of people, its not really mine completely, but rather all of ours, the tight knit community of RPers on NG.

Blue Dragon

Misumena

Swordstick

Cannibalcorpsefreak

Slapsthemonkey

and probably like 3 other people I'm forgetting. Keep an eye out, we might be collaborating to make a flash based on some of our earlier RP's (Zombies) which I might just resurrect here at some point.

9. Undefined

Undefined New Member

You have some info about the east coast posted, any chance of getting some info about the western area?

10. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Ooh, just noticed your location, must of missed one of the rules there pal. There are two starting locations available to get people into the groove of RPing in this particular setting. Might want to edit a valid starting area and work your way out to Nevada. I'll be sure to get some info up about the rest of the world gradually.

11. Undefined

Undefined New Member

Will do. How is San Jose?

12. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Sounds fine.

13. Undefined

Undefined New Member

I also re-read the Broken World post which has some info on California. It is amazing how much a good nights sleep can mean to the brain.

14. Tsukuru

Tsukuru New Member

Hey sorry I haven't been posting in the discussion thread. I'm actually just discovering the wonders of the RPG Discussion section.

It's definitely a good RP.