1. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member

A hello to all.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rambling Chapter, May 23, 2016.

I go by the name Mae. This will be the first forum I'm writing creatively by myself. I was always use to roleplay or writing with someone, so going solo sounds nice. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm going on thirty soon, and man have I been feeling different. But, in a good way. Trying more, being shy less. I mistake more then I succeed. I'm old enough to finally understand, that's life. It took me a really long time to grasp that and kindness is a pearl in this world.

As for writing in general. I'm a long winded writer. Hoping to condense more and get to the point per paragraph, same with dialogue between characters. My first drafts are ALWAYS elementary...so elementary it may make some eyes bleed. <cue a low wheezy whisper> sorry. The story I'm writing now will be revealed unto me as I write. I'll probably be in the dark just as much as my reading audience. Characters, plot and direction are going to be very on the whim basis. So, I have to learn to be patient with myself. A fight not so easily won.

Anywho, look forward to interacting with others and reading a wide variety of others work. I'll be "seeing" (reading) you. Hardy har har :twisted:

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Mae! Welcome to WF. :) Sounds like you'll fit right in. And I can so relate to the whole approaching-30 thing; how life is just opening up before you 'cause that early twenties-late teens awkwardness seems to be gone. It's a nice point in time. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around! :)

-Kat

Rambling Chapter likes this.
  3. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, lady. I got a few months to go before 30, but I'm liking the feeling. See you around!

4. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Hi there, Mae. Welcome!

Rambling Chapter likes this.
  5. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member

Hiya and thanks!

6. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello and welcome, :supercool:

7. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member