1. A.J. Pruitt

A.J. Pruitt Member

A.J. Pruitt, not new but new in here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A.J. Pruitt, Jun 7, 2014.

Greetings folks. I am not a new writer nor am I a novice at forums. I am a Canadian oldy, well old to some minds (and no, I don't live in an igloo nor a snow house). I am not a newbie writer. I have been published in many national magazines in the USA, Japan, Australia and of course, in Canada. I still consider that one is never too old or too advanced to gain useful information or knowledge from even a novice writer.

I am presently writing a fiction story; however, deep inside my romantic, inner wants, I have written three western novels that have yet to be sent to a publisher. I have been told that western are no longer the in thing now days, but who cares, I still love read these far fetched whimsical books in my secret den.

AJ

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, AJ, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun!

It's great to have another published writer around here. We do have several (I wish I was one of them - I'm working on it) and their advice and opinions carry a lot of weight with the rest of us. I'm looking forward to seeing your comments on any writing issue we discuss here.

It's good to have you around! :)