1. Diablo Robotico

Diablo Robotico New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Diablo Robotico, May 30, 2010.

I guess I sort of started posting elsewhere on the board before I came to the introduction forum. Oops.

I have been lurking around here for probably a few years. I would check it occasionally and see what people were talking about, but I didn't register until now because of my own insecurities with my writing. It leads to some procrastination and that's one of my bigger problems.

I already know most of the rules, I think. Luckily, I stumbled across the rules for the Review Room right before I posted a poem, so I didn't end up cluttering that board. ;)

Anyway, I guess I'm here because I want to improve my prose. I have a lot of ideas that I want to write but sometimes I'm too insecure to get them down. I'm already fine with poems and they're smaller so it's less daunting.

Anyway, hey everyone :)

2. Legacy1306

Legacy1306 New Member

We're all insecure in our own way, diablo. ;) don't be afraid to post anything large or small, no matter how bad you think it is. Its the review room's job to help you improve your writing, without being overly critical. Like I say, give a critic, give a complement. Nice to have you! :D

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.