100.0%
  3. or none

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. killie

killie New Member

killie here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by killie, May 23, 2016.

i don't know muche about this forumbut i wanne be a writer of stories i tell you there are a lot of things i love

i love dragons ww2-games shooter-games mlp-but-not-that-muche superheroes

i promished somoene for a ww2 story with dragons and i'm not willing to let that person dawn

but i don't know what is allowed and what not

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Hi killie. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here.

Just an FYI - one of the mods will probably point you to the Rules section, as a new member to the site. One of the things you'll see there relates to quality of the posts. Given that this is a writing site, it is best to use proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and the like when posting. There are of course typos - everyone makes them - but if you keep posting all lower-case with no punctuation, etc. you're probably going to be asked to stop. So this is a heads up.

Besides, if you want to write stories, it's good to be in the habit of constructing sentences properly, even if you're in a more informal environment :)

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. killie

killie New Member

what is punctuation and i'm kinde of a typo i hope that nowone cares about it but yea i guas i'm only goinge to use lower-case letters bechouse i don't know when to use upper-case letters

also how to you like my sona?