1. Michaelhall2007

Michaelhall2007 New Member

Brand New & Still In The Rapper

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Michaelhall2007, Mar 27, 2016.

Hello everybody.
    My names Mike and like you too, I'm new.
    I'm here doing research for a sci-fi novel I'm hoping to start.
    This isn't my first attempt at writing. I wrote 115 pages of a fantasy fiction story before I realized that I don't even like that genre.
    I also wrote a 40 minute radio play for the BBC Writers Room, which got through to the second round. That just means they read the whole thing, rather than just the first 10 pages.
    But now I'm trying my hand at something that I enjoy. The time travel stuff.
    So that's me. Hopefully one day we'll bump into each other at a book signing.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

"Ello, Michael. Welcome to it. :)

Lot's of Sci-Fi fans here, myself included, so you're in good company. Make sure to read the Forum Rules to get your bearings.

If you had to describe the kind of Science Fiction you like and want to write, what would it be?

Wrey

3. Michaelhall2007

Michaelhall2007 New Member

My ideas almost an autobiography. I'm 45 but last Monday I awoke back in 1985 as myself at 14. I've jumped back in time 30 years but I still hold all my knowledge and experience.
    I have to keep it secret for 7 years so my nephews & neices will still exist.
    Unfortunately no way back.
    Thanks for asking.