1. Shadow53

Shadow53 New Member

A quick question

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Shadow53, Jun 16, 2009.

I read the FAQ (I hope I didn't miss it) but I could not find out how to do something or even if it is possible.

I wanted to somehow search for those posts that had 0 replies. I am just getting my feet wet in the reviewing process and I have picked up much from just reading the excellent feedback that is given to the writer. I have tried my own hand at a few now.

I just want to make sure that if someone has gone to the trouble to post their work that it doesn't just sit around with no responses.

Thanks

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

On the home page (forum index page), there is a frame on the right labeled Unreviewed Writing. That frame contains up to five links to Review Room threads that have no replies. As I write this, there are no Review Room threads without replies, so you'll just have to choose from threads that either have only a few superficial responses, or to choose pieces of writing that grab your attention.

3. Shadow53

Shadow53 New Member

Thanks Cogito! I see it on the homepage now.

I have read some really cool stories on here just yesterday! Makes me want to improve my skill even more.