1. Ioannes Vee

Ioannes Vee New Member

New writer in town

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ioannes Vee, Jul 14, 2016.

Hello Writing Forum Community , I hope you're doing just fine.

I am not your simple-minded regular person whose mind goes from A to B in a linear fashion.I like to waste money , as my friends and relatives tell me.I wouldn't know. I start new things only to drop them shortly after.They call it quitting , I prefer the word "testing".

I've always been a bad student, I never became acclimatised to school , so I never bothered with it .I entered a Physiotherapy Public School but that didn't work . They never heard from me again.Then I entered a Health and Nutrition College which I finished but the prospects of working for others didn't fill me up so I declined some job offers. I got excited about Psychology so I attended a Psychology University in the UK . Wrapped my mind around it for 4 months.Then I sat myself down and decided it was a racket so I made a move even though I still owe them a beer or two. The consistency rule doesn't apply to me; fortunately; maybe not.

People think I am light in the head because I read a lot and I don't follow norms. Intense clubbing , sex with strangers , alcohol, smoking ,TV , politics and religion . I don't conform to society's rules because to me everything's a twisted plot to drive us unaware. I am self-aware If I am even aware of awareness. Peoples' logic is my blind spot . We don't usually see eye to eye. To me, everything is relative and should be taken in context and for that, I am judged. Whatever , I am who I am and that I acknowledge so I am happy.

Time and insanity are precious , sanity and grudges are not so don't hold any of either.

I'd love to blog and write just for the sake of sharing but I also possess a business mind so my nature moves me towards making money by doing so.I am fine with it,I acknowledge.
    I am in a learning phase and I am here to chisel the way I write ; I skipped sculpting , I am too old to care , I am 21 . I might have been writing for a week or two. I am light in the head , how would I remember.You can't remember time but time never forgets you.

My parents named me Ioannes , which is the greek name for John , Jon , Johann amongst others , take your pick . This name was borne by many one emperors , Lords , Rulers and 21 popes so I too must be someone important.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Evening. A very long yet attention grabbing paragraph (I like these types of introductions). I drift a lot, I try everything (especially when it comes to crafts) but I have slowly learned how to tie myself to a project. I hope you enjoy your time here and if it isn't being too nosey, what are you working on currently?

3. Ioannes Vee

Ioannes Vee New Member

Thanks for the hearty welcome !
    Nothing is ever too nosey , it is a matter of perception if you don't mind me saying. I am currently working on building a self-improvement blog the right way . Taking it slow and steady .I need to learn how to write so I focus a lot on reading and writing every day along with other activities . I find myself suffocating when other people control my actions and it is a wild guess that this is what drove me to dump my previous choices. Social norms I am afraid frighten me out of wits.

4. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Being controlled is what is making my job hunting hard at the moment. I really want to be a reserve warden as they have a lot more freedom to other postions in the animal sector that I'm trained in. However wardens need a lot of qualifications that I don't have. I find blogging hard as I don't have that much to talk about but I suppose pushing one's self to write could actually help. And as for social norms... I'll just say I like victorian and 18th century things.

5. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Hello @Ioannes Vee A sort of endearing narcissist—not many of them about. Are you just 'testing' writing? And if it's about making money... well—it can be done but rarely big bucks and rarely quickly. Good luck.

6. Ioannes Vee

Ioannes Vee New Member

Thanks @Carly Berg

I wouldn't say I portray narcissistic behavior but I am open to new ideas . Sign me up for this trip haha . No, writing is something I really like and it is not forced on me , I choose to do it and I have fun doing it . Writing yes , takes time to develop and make money but blogging is a bit different. You already have a blog , you know . It also takes time , what doesn't ? I am cool with it.!