1. J♥Star

J♥Star New Member

In search of writing buddy

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by J♥Star, May 6, 2013.

Hello all, I am in search of a writing buddy. I have written a complete novel (fiction) and am in the process of editing. I have no friends who are interested in writing, and only a couple of friends who enjoy reading. So basically I’m looking for someone who is also interested in writing and reading fiction.

I think that as writing buddies we can comfortably share our work with each other, hold each other accountable, and most importantly go through the writing process together.

I’m assuming that if you are interested in being writing buddies you will want to know what I like to write/read. I’m interested primarily in transgressive/dystopian/young adult fiction. However, I also venture out of these categories.

I’m sorry if this sounds really formal. It really isn’t meant to be some sort of application or resume for finding a writing buddy, but I didn’t know how else to make this post.

So…if you have been looking for a writing buddy, or this thread has inspired you to find one just message me, or post here if you think we’re compatible.

*I know about the writing workshop, however I see this as something more personal, and something for someone who is interested in eventually publishing their work so doesn’t want to post it here.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Please do not post asking for offline critique or to recruit people for offline projects.