1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. ArtisanalDeviant

ArtisanalDeviant New Member

A Writing Journal by Artisanal Deviant

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by ArtisanalDeviant, Mar 17, 2016.

This is my journal where I keep you up to date with my latest writing endeavors. Like most people I am a huge procrastinator. I sit down at my computer and begin typing. The story flows out of me like a small river down a mountain. However, after I've finished writing a big chunk I then take a break and avoid writing anymore. This might be a good way for you to observe my progress and maybe even send me short messages of encouragement. Alas, the paragraph ends and now I face the task of setting my goals.

Targets:
    Pages: 400
    Chapters: 30
    Words: 100,000
    Tittle:

Goal: To think of a title and to achieve my targets within the year.

Weekly Targets:
    Pages: 5
    Chapters: 0.5 - 1
    Words: 5,000

Shbooblie likes this.
  2. Shbooblie

Shbooblie Contributing Member

:write: What's your story about?

ArtisanalDeviant likes this.
  3. ArtisanalDeviant

It's about people with abilities and more importantly one individual with an ability that hasn't surfaced in a long time. It show's his journey from being almost powerless in a world full of powered people, to having a major role in how the world deals with large scale threats, if that makes sense?

Shbooblie likes this.
  4. Shbooblie

Shbooblie Contributing Member

Sounds really interesting! Welcome to the forum:superhello: people here are really helpful and friendly so you're in the right place!

ArtisanalDeviant likes this.
  5. ArtisanalDeviant

Thank you! This has been a huge work in progress for a LONG time. It been an idea in my head for too long! I look forward to the feed back and I'll be posting regularly. I look forward to reading other peoples pieces of work too!

Shbooblie likes this.