1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Krishan

Krishan Active Member

A Year Of Tiny Stories

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Krishan, Jun 10, 2015.

I'm approaching the mid-point of a project I began in January this year. Archipelago is a blog on which I publish a new tiny story each day, with the goal of three-hundred-and-sixty-five by December 31st. It's been an interesting experience so far, and the rhythm of trying to write a complete story each day has revealed a lot to me about the way I write.

I'll use this journal to post any interesting thoughts about my writing process, as well as occasional updates about the project. To give you an idea of where I am at the moment, I'm about ten stories "ahead" of the ones that are being posted, and trying to write two or three new ones each day. I write on a computer, usually, though I have experimented with writing by hand in the past.

Thanks for reading! If you're interested in receiving a story a day in your inbox, you can sign up on the site. One of the most interesting things about this project has been the fact that I sometimes receive feedback "live" from my readers, and so any comments here would be more than welcome.