1. kateamedeo

kateamedeo Active Member

About me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kateamedeo, Dec 30, 2015.

Hello everyone! My name's Kate and I am a writer :) I don’t say a “wanna-be writer” because I love writing and even more so I simply love having written. And writing is what I try to do every day (almost every day, excluding super annoying having-caught-the-flu-feverish-not-being-able-to-think-straight days). I do it for my own pleasure and if ever (I repeat IF) there is going to be another soul in this universe who will enjoy (even the teeniest bit) the stuff I have scribbled down, I will be happy.

I read and try to write everything but horror and sci-fi are my absolute favorites. At the moment I am finishing my first horror/psychological thriller novel, it's called Schizophrenia, and I decided to try and self-publish it (you can check it out on Inkshares.com).

I also have a blog on wordpress where I post all my writing.

In my real life I am a software developer, a huge dog lover and soon to become a mom.

Hope to meet a lot of people who share my passion for writing :)

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll Bite the bullet, do your own thing. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hello!

Haven't read any decent Psych/Horror in a long time. Love it, but can't write it. Would be interesting to see some of your work. :)
    Must be going now. Have to get back to writing space battles, and overly polite aliens. C-ya. :p

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum! I'm also a big fan of sci-fi and horror, especially when they're thrown together. :D

Also congrats for finishing a novel! That's no small feat :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat