Act One Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Domino355, Dec 25, 2016.

1. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Here's my second god:
    Name: Tesni
    Titles: The Solar Goddess, Earthshaker, Forger of Weapons
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Aspects:
    Sun, volcanoes, earthquakes, blacksmithy
    Powers:
    Fireside-
    Tesni can call mortals to her side with fire and create fire on will too.
    Magma's blessing- If she wishes, Tesni may produce weapons from magma at a single touch.
    Quake- By shifting magma Tesni can produce earthquakes on any scale.
    Weapons:
    Solar sword-
    This produces a blinding light as it is wielded.
    Vulcan's sword- Tissue will continue to melt away long after a blow has been dealt.
    Hammer- She can also shatter the earth (and bones) with her hammer.
    Dagger
    Cohorts:
    Dragons; her personal steeds. Foxes; a messenger of Tesni's. Horses.
    Personality: Tesni is a passionate god, but also easily angered with an itch for war.
    History:

2. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Name: Arzian
    Titles: The Vellum Lord, The Maddened Gasp

Appearance(s): A gaunt, unnaturally thin finger, Arzian's silhouette is sharp and unnatural. He appears to don a black robe, frayed at the bottom that sounds like rustling paper when he walks. However, upon closer inspection, it appears that the robe is simply his form and that instead of having legs, he perpetually hovers just slightly above the ground, though he can hover at any height he desires. His face and head appear to be that of an owl, with bone coloured plumage and eyes like coal.

When enraged, his form shifts to a winged quadruped, akin to a gargoyle or dragon, though one just as gaunt as his regular form, appearing almost skeletal in some ways.

Aspects: Air, Knowledge, Madness

Powers and Weapons:

The Black Codex - The place where Arzian records all of his discoveries. This small black tome is kept hidden from the rest of the world. Despite its size, it has infinite pages, letting him record all that he finds. Much of the recording done is written in a strange, runic language that lets any reader understand the concept of what is there, but not what the text says directly. Just being near it has been known to drive mortals mad from its whispers, and only those with wills of iron may read it without going insane, apart from its dark master of course.

The Black Chime - When Arzian draws this set of impossibly shaped steel pipes from his robe, it is because he has been angered. Many of them are jagged, though, when looked upon they hold the quality of an Escher painting come to life. Their sharp dissonance drives the living insane. Once, he used it on the bull Guln, causing it to rampage.

Flight
    Control of Wind
    Cause Madness
    Gift knowledge

Cohorts: The Whispers

Personality: Arian is a generous god, wanting to bless as many beings as possible with knowledge. Knowledge of their smallness. Their weakness. Their inferiority and shortness of their lives. What's worse is that he seems totally unaware of this effect on mortals, in his own words. "They sound all alike to me, no matter what they ramble with their crude tongues."

History:

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  3. halisme

@I.A. By the Barn Can I ask where you're getting your art from?

4. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

@gibble I'm sure I mentioned it. I liked the idea, you can edit your template

5. halisme

Oh, and Khaline will be made once the planet is, till then, I'll just have Arzian

6. I.A. By the Barn

Er well, my sister got me into doll makers a while back, I used to use them before I improved my art skills for my characters.
    For this I'm not going to try and draw so I decided to use them again. These are from: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/epic-angel.php
    It is the girliest website I've ever been on :bigoops:

ETA: As for your RP that I momentarily was in I used this one: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/boydressup/game_scifi-male.php

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  7. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

OK, @halisme, I think u mean: A gaunt, unnaturally thin figure?

Cause you said finger. I will post the template for my second lol. And @I.A. By the Barn I'm going to try making me some picture things of my goddess.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  8. gibble410

Name: Wysdom
    Appearence(s): Red hair, in bouncy curls around her shoulders with gold vines entertwined within, reaching down her shoulders. A green dress with gold lines racing up and down like a tree, and sleeves that reach her hands, with a leaved cuff. Fair skin with bright blue eyes and a beautiful smile. Is barefoot.
    Aspects: The mind.
    Powers and Weapons:
    Trelawny- Trelawny is a ivory handled whip, with a soft purple hue.
    Reading- If Wysdom is near or touching a creature or being, she can feel their emotions and thoughts.
    Mind- When she has both hands on either temple of a subject, she can break their thought pattering, thus making them go insane.
    Hallucination- When doing the same action as Mind, she can make them see a hallucination they take to be reality.
    Amnesia- When struck with Trelawny, the victim could forget something, or everything he has ever remembered.
    Cohorts- Oracles and soothsayers, along with herbalists.
    Personality- Very kind and thoughtful, with something nice to say about everyone. Wysdom is very forgiving, but can also be a brutal murderer if she has to. She has never understood that invading the privacy of the mind was wrong, and her eyes widen innocently whenever she is being told off. When ever she has a strong emotion surge, she might change into her altrr-ego Realitì , and both personalities fight like a lion and a tiger inside of her, even though both are realativly the same but with different powers. Each side longs for control over the other
    History:

9. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

@gibble410 I'm waiting for your post then I'll post

10. gibble410

Oh sorry I didn't realize everyone had posted.

11. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Yeah, and I'm kind of hoping you could move the plot along, as your character is the only one here with actual powers of creation. For now

12. gibble410

Lol of course. I'm posting now

13. gibble410

Here is a detailed descrip of both planets.

Ignus: It has tons of mountain ranges on its surface, and lots of volcano's. If the volcano's erupted it wouldn't be a world ending disaster. The lava comes from within the worlds core, and sometimes bubbles up to the surface. It can be mainly found inside a volcano. All of the volcano's on Ignus are dormant or active. The Interstellar, (its like a teleport between both worlds), ios on top of Mount Missah, the tallest mountain/volcano in Ignus. However, it is relatively easy to get up/down it. There is also what's called a Pygmy on Ignus, a geo formation where a natural stone forms a hut, with a small lava river flowing through it. Along with a small pool of water. Perfect for crafting or a forge. As for the ocean part of Ignus, it never has any tsunami or tidal waves. But it can have vicious storms and such. There is mountain ranges underneath the water, with water sealed caves. Perfect if a being of air needs to live under the sea.

Rephlon: Rephlon has scattered forests and ponds, its perfect for wandering travelers. Many woodland animals live in these forests, as well as many African type animals live in the plains. However, most animals are native to Durbag, the large forest that takes up over 4/10 of Rephlon's surface. Many animals can not be found outside of Durbag. As for Azirs temple, it randomly teleport around the world, and Rephlons Interstellar can be found their. Azir can teleport to the temple whenever needed, as well as bringing other things along with him. It is filled with miraculous carvings and empty scrolls for him to file away research. It also has one single sample of everything in the universe, living and nonliving.

Hope this helps any.

14. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

So... We have two planets connected by a portal. Which are supposed to live in peace together. What could possibly go wrong here. And @gibble410 do the plains you described exist outside of the two planets, or within them?

15. gibble410

The plains are part of Rephlon. Rephlon also has woodland and ponds and such.

16. halisme

@I.A. By the Barn , if you want, we could make the magma in dragons? It would make sense, combining fire and air to make them.

17. halisme

@gibble410 Is Realiti talking to the magma, or Eliphon?

18. gibble410

She is talking to Eliphon
    and BTW @halisme I noticed something you said in your post:
    I know this is confusing, but the Sun is the name of Earth's star right? If so, I suggest she'd say star or Meerac. Meerac is the star that is in the middle of the distance between Ignus and Rephlon. In between them. Sorry, I know its confusing!

Also, did anyone see how I combined Realitì and Eliphon to make Rephlon?

19. I.A. By the Barn

Could I put in a request that someone makes the moon, Marama can't do much until there is one?

20. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

She still has the seas... And beside, you can create it yourself. Have her make the moon from the earth at the bottom of the ocean or something.

21. halisme

Arzian will make the moon!

22. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Ok. And give it to Marama as a gift?

23. I.A. By the Barn

Incoming, worst creation story ever @halisme I'm not sure whether this is what you meant but we have dragons now.

24. gibble410

Ok, so when I started reading posts yesterday, I just remembered I forgot to create a moon with Realitì. @halisme when you "bleached Meerac white" was that you creating a moon?

25. gibble410

Ok, so when I started reading posts yesterday, I just remembered I forgot to create a moon with Realitì. @halisme when you "bleached Meerac white" was that you creating a moon?