1. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

May I come in, please?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dnaiel, Oct 14, 2016.

My name is Daniel. I'm a 43 year old male human being with, so far, all limbs uneaten. I've never had my head removed. And I enjoy writing.

I'm about 41,000 words into my first novel. I'm pretty sure I used actual words, but please don't dismember me if I'm wrong.

I read the New Member Quick Start Guide. Unfortunately, I didn't see any rules about violence, so I will assume it is not allowed at this time.

I'm 5 feet 9.5 inches taller than the floor.

I prefer the science fiction genre, but will put up with fantasy if the women aren't wearing that damned bikini armor.

And finally, if you're nice to me, I will usually be nice to you. Most of the time. For now. But if I happen to not be polite to you, I will only mean it in the nicest, most respectful way.

Iain Aschendale and Malisky like this.
  2. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

I've been told it could be perilous to let an unknown in when he asks but, in your case, you've peaked my curiosity enough to ignore your very own warnings. I hope your writing is as intriguing as your post!

Malisky and Dnaiel like this.
  3. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

Thank you for that. For your kindness, I've decided that my STD-infected unicorn sewer worker will not proposition you.

4. Malisky

Malisky Malkatorean Contributor

Man, you got a unicorn sewer worker. Who cares about proposition? I hope it doesn't die of STD. It's the last of its kind! Keep it alive by all means necessary!

Dnaiel likes this.
  5. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

Eh, she already enlisted in the Navy and is on her way to Syria. I watched her paint camo all over her horn and tail last night. She was very intricate about it, too. I discovered a Waldo outline at the base of her horn. She says one day she will capture an Islamic State terrorist and give him five seconds to find Waldo or he's getting it up the ass.

Iain Aschendale and Malisky like this.