1. blueinc

blueinc New Member

Is there a section for articles?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by blueinc, Jan 27, 2012.

Hello,

I've signed up on this forum because I want to improve my article writing skills. I've Googled "writing forum" and this is the first result (also the forum with the most members), so I said I should give it a try.

What I want to do is learn to write better articles. I write articles that are about 1,000 words in length on different topics, but mostly on personal development. I take facts and good information from reliable sources and try to "give them life", by writing an engaging and entertaining article.

The issue I face is that I couldn't find any category for article writing. Is there a way I can include after those 14 days and minimum 20 posts an article for reviewing here?

Thanks

Later edit: I have found the Non-Fiction section which includes "informative articles".

islampharm likes this.
  2. islampharm

islampharm New Member

i was searching like you. Thanks for your hint :)

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Perhaps you are looking for the Non-fiction section of the workshop.

Keep in mind it is for critiquing the writing. If you are looking to discuss the content, that belongs in the debate forum in the lounge.

islampharm likes this.
  4. islampharm

islampharm New Member

Thanks for the tip :)