Alukard RPG discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Alukard, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    lol, all the power to you Keitsumah! we'll see who comes out on top, hahaha...

ALERT: did anybody else realise our character names formt he word C.A.G.E.D.?? that is sooo kewl! we coudl be Team C.A.G.E.D.!! hahaha...

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

nice! i didn't notice that! cool!

3. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    im gonna join! say hi to Midnight!

Name: Midnight
    She is a big wolf as black as the night. Unlike her kin, she has gained the ability to talk to others via telepathy, She can read thoughts but only if the person want her to. She has the ability to heal with her forehead. She has the intelligence of the higher races but likes to pretend differently.

4. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Hey everyone sorry to spoil the fun but college is getting very busy now so I won't be getting on as often, maybe not even once a day. If you would like we can hurry and end this RPG, or we can continue it in your own way, if you need any info on Alukard or someone else I can spoil it too if you wish to continue it.

:(((((

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    whoa, well im cool with just keeping it going the way it is. i can wait for you to post, no prob! :)

6. Keitsumah

yeah! I don't mind waiting -and anyways making it rushed will spoil all the good mysteries of the other characters. keepign it as this pace allows us to get to know them more before the ending. :D

7. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

take your time! its better to do a slow but interesting rpg than a fast and hurried one.

it'll make us think about what will happen next, it'll also help the chars get to know each other better. :D

8. Keitsumah

yeah umm... Erik i don't think Gaius and Cheza are really gonna get along :D lol, i think she views him as competition but then someone has to stand up to him. anyone notice the burned wing? hint: it has to do with what her kind did to her before she was banished. She's lucky to be alive actually.

9. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

I wont write that she healed the wound, lest it might destroy your plans. Instead i made it an opportunity, your choice! ;)

10. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Sorry too busy, I posted though.

In this cave Eleria and David will not be with you four, and I will tell you what I was thinking in terms of enemies.

There are four foes that you must face, and if you want you can make them up or I can you will just have to wait longer. And then the trick of this cave is it has a weird mist as you go deeper into it. This mist causes people to go insane slowly, it changes your emotions. So keep that in mind the entire time.

Anyways I will check up as often as possible :p

11. Keitsumah

oh golly you just unleashed Cheza's dragon and Angel's beast if they go banannas. not a good idea in close proximity!! anyways i figure di'd do an upgraded template of Cheza so any confusion is cleared up:

Name: Cheza (nickname is "Sky-Thunder" from her parents but that will change)

Age: 23 (but since dragons grow slowly she is more of a seventeen-year-old in personality)

Species: Dragon -specific type Mirror (you'll learn the effects of that later ;))

Appearance: Slender girl of average hieght in human form but can reach up to twenty feet in height in true dragon form. She has long, dark brown hair and emerald eyes that can glow at times depending on her emotions. She can shift into a form which is still in human shape but has a white scale-covered body and talons as well as the recent addition of wings -one of which was baddly burned before her banishment.

Abilities: She can use all types of fire moves normally thorugh instinct, but can also use Ancient dragon magic which is forbidden by her kind. (effects of which can make her act like a wild animal for short periods of time depending on the spell)

12. Keitsumah

got a picture of cheza in dragon form but so small ugh...

View attachment 4426

@erik: POST!

13. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Angel surrendered to the call of her kin, revealing her true form and name. Graceyne. She is a demon hunter and has scented prey, the sirens...and is going in for the kill, or so she hopes. Her trip to the songs planes has shown her a few more things as well...:D

14. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

There finally posted! :D

15. Keitsumah

oooh i wonder what'll happen next!?