1. Bloodstoneamazon

Bloodstoneamazon New Member

Amazon's Progress journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Bloodstoneamazon, Oct 9, 2016.

I have never been on a writer's forum before, at least one I didn't run. Used to not need it.
    But here we are.

I guess I'll start with what I have done already.

Gaea-pocalypse is still in the world building stages with 0 character drafting and 0 story scripting done. I know the sort of world I want it to be, it's filling it with the other stuff. I think for G-A it works better for the story if I do world building first and then go from there.

Death's Intern is going a bit more smoothly. I have the Protagonist completely done. I have the secondary Protagonist nearly done, and the world building is flowing out from around her. For their story-line I've found it works better if I start with the character-building and set the world from there. The world building for the world of the Dead is still in the conceptual stages. I have a firm start and finish point for Abby's Character Development, and have a strong start point for Dee.

2. Bloodstoneamazon

Not totally linked to development: I want to do this for me. This is what I've wanted since I was a child. I wrote and wrote all throughout high school but never tried to publish anything. But it's not just for me anymore. My mother....she always believed in me. She always saw how happy writing made me. She died a little over a month ago, just after I decided to start writing again after five years. She never saw me reach the potential she always believed I could. She never saw me even try. I want this for us.

Foxxx likes this.
  3. Bloodstoneamazon

Goal Update:

For G-V I want to get the world building done by the 10th of next month. I will post updates on that in this color.

For D-I I want to get the two main characters completely finished, alongside the world building in the same time frame. I will post updates on that in this color.

Pretty much, I'm setting the bar for each low for myself at first so I can try to reach it. I know myself well enough to know that I tend to get discouraged if I set these massive goals for myself and do not reach them.