1. aspiringwriter

aspiringwriter New Member

American Writer, new to the scene

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aspiringwriter, Jul 31, 2016.

Hey everybody, I just found this place and I'm still relativly new to writing in general. I've been using wattpad for about a year, which has turned up some good results, but when I discovered this site I liked what I saw. I've been searching for a place that can give me helpful critique and help me really get better at writing and I believe I have found that place.
    I write mostly fiction short stories, although I go longer. They are all realistic fiction ranging from dark to romantic, which is all of it is fun to write.
    Anywho, I'm glad to be joining this community and if anyone has any tips for me about how to navigate this site or how to really get into it I would love to hear them so don't hesitate to share.
    Thanks! -M

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @aspiringwriter, and welcome to the forum! Please check out our New Member Quick Start - it'll get you going around here. Participate and have fun! :)

3. Spencer1990

Spencer1990 Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

If you're looking for meaningful and knowledgeable critique, you've come to the right place. This place has helped me immensely. A lot of these people really know what they're talking about. :D

aspiringwriter likes this.
  4. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

Hi! I've only been here a couple of weeks and have found it an extremely friendly and useful sort of a place. Hope you have a similar experience.

aspiringwriter likes this.