1. Camalamb

Camalamb New Member

An Introduction of sorts,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Camalamb, Jun 14, 2015.

Hello everyone,

My name is Cameron Hutchinson, I live in the United Kingdom and thought I should post an introduction finally, after being on this forum for a while with no posts.

I usually come on here in order to check out posts from fellow forum members and in order to gain inspiration to continue writing, something I find incredibly difficult. Procrastination is my closest and most accepted enemy. If I can surround myself with others that are passionate in writing then hopefully it will aid my process too.

I live in the city of Lincoln in Lincolnshire, UK, where I attend University, having just finished my first year of studies I thought I would finally try and start writing up a draft of the idea I have had for some time.

I look forward to talking to you all and conversing with fellow writers and enthusiasts.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Cameron, and welcome to the forum!

Ye be warned: this forum is a procrastinator's heaven :D. Just kidding; this is actually a really good place for staying motivated. Especially when you read about other people's progress and don't want to feel bad about the lack of your own. :p

Joking aside, here's our New Member Guide to get you started if you haven't had the chance to check it out yet.

Have fun!
    -Kat

3. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi, welcome, and other such expected greetings......