1. WahyaRanger

WahyaRanger New Member

Hi guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WahyaRanger, Jul 15, 2015.

Introductions are always hard, so I'll just dip in;

My name's Joe. I've been slowly but surely working on a writing piece that I hope to get published eventually.

Ideally, it'll be the first of a series I'm tentatively calling "Insurgency", and the premise is an intertwining story line of different, extraordinary characters that eventually come together to tackle a looming civil war over future America's water crisis.

Currently I'm working on a piece titled "Biological Weapon", which revolves around a genetically modified animal designed to fight in the US military.

I will post my work for critique and review eventually, however, I'm aware of the criteria on the forum I need to complete before doing so on the Writing Workshop.

With that being said, you'll surely see me around. If anybody has any other suggestions for me, please feel free to share them.

Thank you.

2. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

Hi, Joe,
    Welcome to the group!

3. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Hi, Joe.
    Slow and steady wins the race! (Insert other cliche here)
    This is a good place to build your literary muscles, so you can do justice to your awesome plot ideas.
    Looking forward to seeing your stuff when the time comes :)
    Rach

4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, WahyaRanger!

Looks like you've already taken a look at the forum rules, so I guess I won't have to do the usual linking. :)
    These "pieces" you're writing, do you intend them to be smaller pieces (say, a collection of short stories or novellas) or will each piece be a novel in itself?

Chat, discuss and have fun!