Tags:
  1. Andrew Alexander

Andrew Alexander New Member

Andrew alexander - success

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Andrew Alexander, Oct 12, 2015.

I just joined this forum to learn how to turn information into an engaging and entertaining story, while still delivering value to the reader.

I just did an intro here: http://www.writingforums.org/threads/a-journey-to-success-andrew-alexander.142125/

"Four years ago, with $250 in my bank account, no job, and $30,000 in student loan debt, I packed my car and drove 2,000 miles across the country with one question in mind:

How do they do it?

Why are some people wildly successful in life, while many of us fee stuck. There has to be something more in life.

In that time, I worked my way inside the inner circles of some of the most successful people on this planet: Multi-millionaires, celebrities, athletes, singers, you name it.

I learned their ways.

Now I'm in the process of writing a book teaching what I learned to others to help people achieve their goals in life.

I'm at the point where I have all the topics I want outlined, and have a "logical" rough draft written which comes out to 700 pages."

I'll use this thread going forward to show my progress and what I'm doing.

Any feedback from those with experience is appreciated!

2. DefinitelyMaybe

DefinitelyMaybe Contributing Member Contributor

3. Andrew Alexander

Andrew Alexander New Member

Thanks! I'll check it out right now.