Tags:
  1. Holland Goats

Holland Goats New Member

Hey pals!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Holland Goats, Jun 29, 2015.

Hi everyone! I'm a Canadian University student trying to salvage whatever writing ability remains after the alcohol apocalypse that was the east coast of Canada. In all seriousness I've come here to compare some of my works to others and maybe gain some creative criticisms from other like-minded beauties such as yourselves. I enjoy Sci-Fi, horror, fantasy, and pretty much anything that can engage me with an interesting storyline. At the moment I've been unable to really share what I've written with anyone close to myself as I get very nervous when it comes to expressing myself artistically. Also looking to improve my writing.

Steerpike likes this.
  2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here :)

3. Wrizzy

Wrizzy Member

Hello,

I'm like you, I'm nervous about artistic expression as well. I've been drawing and writing for several years, but most people I know have no idea I do so, lol.

For myself, I like that there are writing contests here. When you enter them, your name is hidden so no one knows it's you while they are being judged. I hope to try and use them to get over the fear of people seeing my art.:agreed: Is there a word for that fear? There should be.

Anyways, welcome and nice to meet you. :bigsmile:

4. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Member Supporter Contributor

Hey! Welcome.