1. exstinksean

exstinksean New Member

another n00b

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by exstinksean, Jul 11, 2007.

Hello, my name is Sean. I'm 26 years old and am relatively new to the world of writing (well, fiction anyways). I've been involved in the underground anarcho/crust punk scene for about 14 years now. I've written for a number of DIY zines and published a few of my own, mostly non fiction ie. political essays/social critiques/rants or whatever you want to call them, but as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more interested in writing fiction. I found this site by accident and figured this would be a good place to go for support.

2. Bick

Bick New Member

Hey :D -shakes your hand- Glad you found us.

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

well, glad u found us monsieur, have fun around the forum and there are plenty of ppl here who will b more tahn glad to help whenever u need it
    au revoir neauvou monsieur

4. Novel Novice

Novel Novice New Member

welcome! and good luck with fiction, there's bound to be some nice tips around this place.

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Well I am glad that you accidently bumped into us. We are so pleased that you have decided to join us and I do so hope that you enjoy your time here with all of us.

There is a lot to get involved in around the forum, so take the time to look around and get involved where you feel you can.

Well if you ever want a review simply pm myself or one of the other reviewers and we would be more than happy to help you out.

Take care, have fun and enjoy the comfortable surroundings of WF.org...... :):)

~Torana

6. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Always nice to have another new face, and one with an interesting background to boot, I'll be sure to look out for anything you post. Welcome and see you round the site.

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.