1. Clairie

Clairie New Member

Hi :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Clairie, Aug 15, 2013.

Hi,

My name is Claire and I'm in the UK. I've just finished the first draft of my first novel and am about to start the sewing-up of plot holes! I manage to write most days and I'm really looking forward to reading what other people have been doing.

Claire x

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Sariel

Sariel New Member

Hi Claire! It's nice to meet you. I am new too :) I have just started working on the first chapter of my first novel. It took so long for me to get started because I had so many different ways I wanted to create my story. It started as a fan-fiction but I had wanted to make so many changes I decided to make it my own. I know that I will be doing a lot of editing soon but I am really excited about it!

3. Clairie

Clairie New Member

It took me ages to get started, too. For about two years my novel was just something bubbling away in the background with me writing a couple of random scenes every now and then, and it was only when I finally finished my degree that I started writing it properly. Best of luck!

4. Mauthos

Mauthos Member

Hello and welcome, I too am relatively new and have several short stories and a couple of novel ideas bubbling under, never can concentrate on just one thing. :)

5. Clairie

Clairie New Member

Hi Mauthos, nice to meet you!