1. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

You don't know me, and I don't know you. Let's change that

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moonbeast32, Jul 11, 2014.

My name is Jonathan Moran, but I'm not entirely partial to that name, so just call me Moonbeast. Everybody else does.

I am primarily a fiction person. Like so many societal rejects, I choose to live in the fabrications originating from my subconscious cesspool, rather than the real world and real people. But I'm sure I'm not alone on feeling this way, right?

Why did I join writing forums? I've been looking for a site like this for a while. I need a place where I can often post the progress I'm making with the first draft of my first novel. I understand the importance of honest criticism, and I hope the people here do too. I look forward to being a member of this community.

2. Garball

Garball Banned Contributor

I don't know if you'll fit in around here; we're all fairly normal:crazy:

Kidding, of course. Welcome aboard!

3. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

Hi, @Moonbeast32,

Welcome to the forum! I invite you to check out our New Member Quick Start for all the forum rules and cool details about how to get around here. We have a very nice and diverse community with people from all around the world and all walks of life. Likewise, we have a wide range of experience between us, from beginners to published authors, but don't let that scare you; we're like a big study group. Then we have members like @Garball and @Lewdog, whom we simply can't figure out all the time. ;) (nah, they bring nice energy here.)

Don't be afraid to participate, be nice, and have fun. Your contributions can be just as valuable as any of ours. :agreed: I look forward to seeing yo around, dude. If it's honest criticism youre looking for, we've got plenty of it. and if you're interested, you can PM our mod, @Wreybies and ask about becoming an Official Reviewer to keep the Workshop active. :)

4. BookLover

BookLover Active Member

I'm totally going to call you Moonbeast every time I see you post. You better put that name on your first novel because that'll be the only way I know it's you. :p

I'm glad you joined. You seem like fun. Welcome!

5. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Moonbeast, glad to see you here! :)