1. roseberryse

roseberryse New Member

Members

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by roseberryse, Dec 4, 2009.

This is neither a suggestion nor feedback, but I was curious to know what the difference was between a member, a junior member, and a senior member.

Thanks!

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

As one participates in the forums and replies to or begins conversations, one progresses from junior member, to member, to senior member.

If you are a supporter then you have the ability to customize that little blip 'neath your name.

Wrey

3. Kas

Kas New Member

I can recall seeing a fair number of people with "reviewer" under their names. Were they all supporters who modified the line themselves, or do moderators also have the option to edit a member's 'title'?

I've loitered around here for almost a year and still haven't learned some of the most basic stuff.:redface:

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

A Reviewer is another appointed position. Reviewers have a responsibility to assist in the reviewing process, including providing reviews on request (time permitting).

Reviewers are added as needed to keep up with the demand for critiques. Currently, the active members are doing such a good job keeping up with new postings that no Reviewers have been needed for quite a while now.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kas

Kas New Member

Ah, thanks, Dave. I have noticed the review room is a lot more active than when I joined.:)