1. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Any gamers here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by adamant, Jul 25, 2007.

2. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

mario-cart woot woot thats all I am able to play.

3. luke_mushu_2010

luke_mushu_2010 New Member

Guitar Hero 2!! woot woot! i also like Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

4. Lycos

Lycos Banned

I am an Unreal Tournament gamer. Looking forwards to the new one.

5. Christopher

Christopher New Member

This is gonna sound way nerdy of me, but I gotta say that I'm hardcore 1337 (that's insane-o computer-gamer-nerd lingo for the abbreviation "leet" which in turn is short for "elite") when it comes to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon for Mac. (There is no difference between the Mac and PC version except that the company felt bad for the lonely Microsoft folks and designed a PC-compatible version :p)

That is really the only game I can honestly say I've ever seriously gotten into. So much so that I was once in a "clan" and that in and of itself is ridiculous. I'm certainly NOT the online-gamer (or any type gamer...) kind of person, but it's such a guilty pleasure. And it's all about killing people tactically...:eek:

6. dushechka

dushechka New Member

Not really hardcore or anything, but once in blue moon I'll return to Sam Fisher or Snake. (And we mustn't forget the random bout of Hexic / Geometry Wars). : )

As far as computer games go, having a Mac puts quite a damper on those endeavors. Partly because Wow annoys me to no end, and MOHAA looks horrible.

7. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

I only Play Halo/Halo 2 and Halo 3 when it comes out. :D

8. chase42

chase42 New Member

I play BF2, CS, Starcraft, and PGR3.

I FINALLY finished Gran Turismo 2 (vintage 1999) the other day, 100% completion, w00t!

9. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

I've only played BF2 on demo -- though that alone is pretty nice. Multiplayer so it's all good. Usually play CS, but there seems to be some random variants at times (weak gfx card and Comcast internet is random in itself) and it gets annoying. Starcraft got insanely boring for me... though I still really want to see SC2.

For console games I have a PS2 and an Xbox360. Guitar Hero II is all I really play on the latter, though I want to try Mass Effect, Forza 2, Assassin's Creed, Rock Band, Call of Duty 4, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Gears of War, and some others I can't think of. On the PS2, I want to get Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, and Final Fantasy XII, even though I've played them before. Then maybe I'll try Shadow of the Colossus and Okami as well.