Tags:
  1. Legacy1306

Legacy1306 New Member

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades:)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Legacy1306, Dec 8, 2010.

I'm just real happy so I gotta tell everybody haha :D My short film, which will run about a half hour long, is almost out of pre production. We're working on a production schedule now, principal photography will be starting in late january and continue through february, then as soon as post production is up on that I'll be having a screening at Nansemond River High School (that's my school haha) and possibly Princess Anne High School, where a lot of my crew attends. So that's a happy :) Then after the screening (and launch party, of course!) I'll be starting production on a feature length film that I'll hopefully finish in time to enter in the Virginia Film Festival. Now, the real exciting thing about this feature movie (named Fallen) is that i'll be pitching the script to Joel Gretsch. If you don't know, Joel Gretsch is famous for playing the role of Father Landry in the 2009-2010 series V. He also portrayed Thomas Gates in national treasure 2, and Donald Dublin in Minority Report. So there's a possibility that he'll be playing a lead in my feature :) So I'm happpyyy about that. I just wanted to throw it out there, sorry if this isn't the right place or what, but I'm just ecstatic :)

2. art

art Contributor Contributor

Tremendous news! Nicely done fella.

3. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

Congrats! :)

4. darthjim

darthjim New Member

Nice one. All the best with your short and with your future feature-length movie. Keep us posted on your progress!

5. Unit7

Unit7 Contributor Contributor

You left out that he played Tom Baldwin in The 4400... hmm now I want to rewatch that.

Anyways.

Good luck and heres hoping for some major success. :D

6. Legacy1306

Legacy1306 New Member

Wow thanks for the support guys :D yeah, haha I saw that on his imdb profile but I've never seen that show so I forgot:) thanks, and I'll definitely keep everyone updated as things progress