Are you weird?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Celia., Dec 8, 2010.

1. Taylee91

Taylee91 Carpe Diem Contributor

Huh. . . I never thought of it. . . Maybe so :)

2. tristan.n

tristan.n Active Member

At first I thought I was weird because I like to make jokes that aren't insulting and my favorite word in first grade was "exquisite," while every other kid's was "pizza." Then I met some truly weird people (the type of people you'd expect are asylum fugitives) and felt a little better about my oddities. I figured that the things that set me apart from other people my age (such as knowing what Mystery Science Theater 3000 is and actually enjoying it) make me cultured, not weird. Then there are things like how I don't like being drunk, I don't flaunt myself to the world, and I don't like the taste of hamburgers very much. Am I the all-American college age stereotype? No. Does that make me weird? Possibly. Am I okay with that? Definitely. :)

3. Hallow's Eve

Hallow's Eve New Member

Everybody is weird. People are weird, animals are weird, plants are weird.... it's part of life, i guess. Not the greatest thing to be described as, but they do say "everyone's the same in some way" so it makes sense. right? Maybe not... Idk, my brain is dying.... I should go back to bed...

4. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

I am weird. I get in trouble more online in forums than I do offline ever. For the weirdest thing....what I write.

Or it's because my mind works differently and I don't see how what I say is as bad as what a small group of people state.

That and I like dark humor. That's weird. I love dry humor as well. Two things that do not translate well through forums.

Oh and I dislike power hungry people, but that's not weird...that's normal? Right? I hope so.

5. Trace

Trace New Member

Yes, and I take pride in the fact that other see that I am weird.