1. Kasubi

Kasubi Member

Article Team

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Kasubi, Feb 23, 2015.

Hi,

Just curious - how do you get to be on the article team?

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Have a chat with Peachalulu. The Article Team was not a project in which I had a hand and it's rather aged to my knowledge. I haven't really seen any activity in that subforum in ages (it's a hidden subforum).

3. peachalulu

peachalulu Contributing Member Reviewer Contributor

I'm not sure actually. Daniel contacted me - last year? I think and asked me if I wanted to do articles for a new thread he was starting. Before that I was posting things on my blog. I think it's locked unless you get permission, but I'm not sure. When I hover over the article tab there's a drop down list - one of them is submit article. I don't know if everyone sees that or not. And when I click submit article it takes me to a Create Thread spot.

4. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Just to put it out there, if there were some new development, some new idea, some new direction or motivation within the Articles project, I have the power to bring people into this user group. ;)