1. Nicole-tan

Nicole-tan Member

Crossroads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nicole-tan, May 20, 2016.

So I just recently joined this forum, because I thought it would be nice to connect with other writers. I wanted to know if anyone else is in my situation and maybe get some support.
    I just graduated from a community college with an associates degree in paralegal studies, but the job market in this area is terrible. I'm currently unemployed and stuck with my parents at the moment. My job hunt is so far unsuccessful. I nearly snagged a few jobs, but lost out because of my lack of experience. I hate to admit it, but I am currently a NEET. Despite the negative connotation I am attempting to change that.
    In addition to think I have been writing fiction as a hobby since high school. I decided that I should also pursue this on the side. I found one of my old short stories and decided that it would be great to expand into an actual novel.
    Anyway, I guess this is a thread to get stuff off your chest and have other listen. I'll do my best to be encouraging as well!

2. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member

I just joined myself. Kind of looking to get my work out there, while getting constructive criticism. I've always wrote with people in roleplays or team efforts when cultivating a story. Now, I got this itch to run wild with an idea by myself. Best of wishes on the job search, know life will work itself out and try not to get too stressed. I know it can get hard sometimes.