1. rodney adams

rodney adams Member

Attack on Titan

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by rodney adams, Feb 20, 2014.

So, the last time I watched any anime show was in 7th grade when I used to watch Naruto. I decided to look for some anime to give me ideas for stories when I stumbled upon Attack on Titan. Holy crap, this show is fantastic! I just finished the 25 episodes on Netflix, and can't wait for the next season! Well... if there is one coming. Anyways, I just wanted to start this thread because I wanted to see if anyone else watches it. If you do, what are your thoughts on it?

2. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

MY POST HAS SPOILERS! DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE SPOILERS!

Anyway, with that out of the way (;)), yes, I've started watching it. I've finished the episode when Eren has just been swallowed by the Titan. Scary stuff. I have no idea if he survives, and so I might not be looking at this thread before long, in case somebody tells me! :p

It's a great anime. My personal favourites are Fullmetal Alchemist (but I've only seen a few episodes of that, but still, I loved what I saw), Beyblade (because I'm sad like that), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (because I'm sad like that again). There's something very engaging about AoT though - I feel there's a lot of back-story and lore which I could sink my teeth into. I love lore, so that's obviously a plus in my view. Also, the titans are frightening but not scary, and the gore is necessary, and not just tacked-on.

And yes, I believe a second season has been confirmed. :)