1. Sunwriter

Sunwriter Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sunwriter, Jul 3, 2014.

Hello
    I am an 18 year old girl named Victoria Salter. However, I am known as Rory and I prefer to be called that.
    I am a huge dog lover and I would like to work with animals in the future. My favourite breed of dog at the moment is the Staffordshire bull terrier. Other favourite animals of mine include cats, wolves, foxes and vampire bats.
    Speaking of vampire bats, I am also a huge vampire and I firmly believe that, if they do exist, there would be good vampires out there as well as evil ones. I have seen "Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant", "The Lost Boys", "Interview with the Vampire" (the one that I didn't really like. It upset me because of all the gore and sexual stuff), the old "Dracula" movie with Bela Lugosi, "Hotel Transylvania", the movie version of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Dark Shadows" and the first "Underworld" movie. I am also a big fan of the TV programme "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". My favourite character from that is Angel. I think he is really good-looking and awesome.
    My other big interest, as you may have guessed, is in creative writing. I generally write dark fiction, but I have written adventure stories and even a romantic comedy story before. I hope to be able to post some threads about my stories on here.
    I am also a bit of a movie fan. My favourite movies at the moment are "Frankenweenie" and "Life of Pi". Speaking of "Frankenweenie", I love Tim Burton's movies. I am a big Tim Burton fan.
    I am also a goth. I love skulls, vampires (as I have already said about), Edgar Allan Poe's works, wearing black and listening to gothic music (my favourite bands are Christian Death and the Bauhaus).
    I look forward to reading some good replies to this post. Thanks. Bye for now.

2. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

I guess we should all be careful then. I certainly wouldn't want to make a large vampire angry. ;)

Annalise_Azevedo likes this.
  3. Okon

Okon Contributor Contributor

You're a Tim Burton fan that likes vampires, but no mention of Dark Shadows? o_O

Anyway, welcome to ye forumes!

4. Annalise_Azevedo

Annalise_Azevedo Member

I see we have a vampire fan here... Since I'm a werewolf fan we are sworn to fight until death :D

Welcome to the forums by the way. I hope I can see your work sooner or later ;)

5. Sunwriter

Sunwriter Member

Oops. Did I say "huge vampire"? I meant to say that I was a huge vampire fan (!)

6. Sunwriter

Sunwriter Member

If werewolves and vampires do exist, they may not all be worst enemies. In fact, I seem to remember reading that there was actually no connection between them until the film "Dracula vs the Wolfman" was released. For all we know, if they do exist, there may even be some out there that really like each other...
    Although I love vampires, I do like werewolves as well. I think that, as long as they are not all-out against vampires, they are pretty awesome. I am not prejudiced against them. In fact, even if they are against vampires, I would probably still treat the werewolves fairly*.
    * By "fairly", I mean that I may want to educate them about vampires and/or debate vampire rights with them, but that would make me want to kill or even hurt them unnecessarily...