1. Who

Who Member

A Delayed Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Who, Nov 18, 2013.

I actually joined Writing Forums over a year ago but a lot has happened between now and then. To be honest, I had actually forgotten my membership until I received the newsletter advertising the 2nd Annual Science Fiction Writing Contest.

I love writing, though my real passion is storytelling. Writing is, to me, a tool in order to tell and read stories of great things that never happened. Even after the contest I plan to stay around to learn and get feedback on my future stories, and perhaps give some as well.

So, I'm Who and it's nice to meet you.

Who

2. A.M.P.

A.M.P. People Buy My Books for the Bio Photo Contributor

Hi, Who :D

Welcome back to the forums.

3. auntiebetty

auntiebetty Senior Member

Who: Hi, the Forum is a good place to discuss writing issues. Thanks for kicking back in.

4. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Hey, welcome (back) to WF!! I'm glad to hear you came back due to the newsletter and I'm glad to see you'll be entering the contest and sticking around after. If you have any questions about using WF don't hesitate to ask.

Again, welcome!!

5. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

Well check this out ;)

Maybe a relative...

Best of luck with the competition.

6. Who

Who Member

Hello all,

I've been away. I'm happy to say that I've been away honing my craft, putting in the good work. I'm trying to get more active here because 1. My non-writer friends can be too generous at times with their critique. 2. I want to compete more often, mainly in the flash fiction realm. 3. I am interested in entering this year's short story contest when it occurs. So, I want to be more active here and I am interested, given proper circumstances, to offer editing and critique for anyone as much in need as I am.

Anyway, I wanted to explain my absence and hopefully all the work has been worth it.

Who