Beings of Death

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Czar, Apr 7, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Ishamael cursed and cut himself free from the tree. He had crashed into its leafy branches while pursuing the mutants.

"I hope no one saw that..." he muttered. Shaking the leaves out of his hair, he leapt back into the air to continue his chase. He pointed forward, and a beam of lighting flew from his hand, carving a path through the forest. He relished every death, the sweet release of life.

He heard the mutants talking from not too far away. Landing on the ground, his back to a tree, he peered at the group.

Idiots, all of them, he thought. He loaded another bullet, turned, and shot at the mutant.

2. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Dogberry hit the ground and cringed. He expected the reaper to be on him like...something that went on stuff. But, to his annoyance, the bastard turned and went after the mutant.

Oh, you son a...

With an agitated growl, Dogberry dashed after him. How dare he take off in the middle of a fight!?

There was a loud crack, then several gunshots. Dogberry arrived at the scene just in time to see Benvolio fall off of Daisy's back in a spray of red.

The mutant screamed in pain, dropping the tiny man and gripping his side. He hit the ground hard and lay grunting and wimpering.

He shot me! He shot me! Oh god oh god oh god oh---

Daisy went nuts. She jumped and flailed and hissed, shaking her head and buckling like a pissed-off horse. Benvolio's bag was thrown from her tail and landed with a loud "clank!" several feet away. The panicked animal squealed loudly and darted into the forest.

During all the commotion, Dogberry managed to scramble up a nearby tree and launch himself up towards the reaper. With a loud cry, he lashed out his wire. Hopefully, he'd be able to hit this guy again...

3. Bick

Bick New Member

Switching from 3rd to 1st person.

Just as I handed the Mutant the tiny man, a gunshot could be heard. I fell back, grabbing my bow as I mutant fell to the ground. He was bleeding badly. I looked as the Demon jumped at Reeper. I quickly ran to the mutant, grabbing a bandage from my pack. I quickly applied pressure to the wound.

Protect us my sweets. I watched as some very thick vines went up and the trees swayed their branches.

Aloe.

A large aloe plant grew next to us and I tore of a leaf, squeezing the juice from it over the wound. He winced and I quickly kissed him on the head, and put the bandage over the wound. I quickly took the leaf, and let the juices flow over the wound in my arm. It stung but I quickly got up, not sure if the Demon would need my help.

4. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

Leto had followed that strange figure, now hiding and watching the scene unfold with amusement. "what an odd bunch" she said as she giggled and stayed hidden. "I wonder if they are who I am to find, the lord will be pleased I think"

5. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Benvolio bit his lip to keep from crying out. It still hurt, but at least he didn't have to worry about it getting infected. He looked around frantically for his pet rat.

Daisy? Shiz, where'd she go??

6. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Ishamael fell to the ground as the jester-thing landed on his back.

"What...the..hell?" the reaper gasped as he frantically beat his wings to repel the demon off. It fell, and Ishamael leapt up.

"What are you doing? I have no business with you! You're already dead. Step aside and let me deal with the muta---"

A giant rat pounced on him from behind, sinking it's yellow teeth into Ishamael's arm.

"Gaaah!" he cried. He reached over behind him, placed his gun next to the rat's head, and pulled the trigger. It released him, falling to the ground, dead.

"Now, where were we?"

7. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Dogberry hit the ground and jumped to his feet almost instantly. He looked around and saw the angel and Benvolio, laying on the ground, holding his side where a blood-stained bandage had been tied. What happened?

A gunshot, and Benvolio's eyes widened in horror. Dogberry turned as something large hit the ground - a blur of grey and red.

Crap!

Dogberry darted up one of the trees and lept again. He tackled the reaper, and managed to slash him with his wire. They crashed into the trees below, wrestling and shouting like animals.

The demon slipped and fell out of the tree, taking the reaper down with him. There was a sickening crack, and Dogberry yelped, gripping his leg. He rolled over onto his side and tried to stand, but couldn't manage to get up. His leg - his black leg - it wasn't moving.

Phuque...

8. Bick

Bick New Member

The rodent fell and my eyes went wide as it’s blood stained my forest. I mourned for it on the inside.

Cover it. The plants around it covered the poor rodent and I moved to the side as the demon and the Reaper fell to the ground. They wrestled and suddenly the demon yelped as the sound of something cracking was heard. I quickly took out my knife and flung at the reaper.

Help me my loves. The moment I landed I was knocked to the side by his strength. I quickly flung myself back over as the vines and various plants wrapped themselves around him. He struggled, and I quickly put my knife to his throat. The plants completely enclosed all but his face in a thick embrace.

I hoped someone would do the talking, I knew I was defenseless on that part. I motioned for the mutant to come my way.

9. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Ishamael struggled vainly, trying to shake off the malevolent plants that ensnared him. He tried to let off random gunshots, hoping to wound, or better yet, kill one of them. But his guns were encased in the same plants. Why was the angel resisting him? His job was killing, and leading those who died to the underworld.

10. Bick

Bick New Member

He quickly went invisible as the action started, he fled to ear nearby tree, climbing until he reached a branch he could see from. By the time he had made it, there was one man connected to the ground by the plants that the Angel seemed to be so close to. He watched from above as she motioned towards the wounded mutant. He wanted to help.

He quickly ran down the side of the tree, and reached them within seconds. He managed to reach the man that was constricted and quickly became visible as he gave him a grin. He ran with immense speed, poking him in the eye and running behind the angel to hide. He laughed in his high-pitched voice and clung onto the Angel.

11. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

I think i have misjudged them

12. Lord

Lord New Member

Name: Arken
    Appearance: Probably one of the most mutated clans. His torso sits atop a set of 4 legs. His body ripples with huge sluglike muscles. his head it terribly disfigured coming forward like a snakes with the lower jaw more pronounced and the eyes large and red set in the sides of his head. his body is arumented with mechinery set into his thighs, arms back and chest, the metal has an unhealthy green shine to it that compliments his greyish green skin.
    Species: mutant
    Abilities: Has a huge amount of strengh that is helped by his mechinary, he can move his mucles about his body(say if he needs mucles to bite with he would move them from his torso to his jaw so he can bite harder.) he can move very quickly if it is needed though its rare for him to do so. he can hypnotise people if need be.
    Personality: Laid back most of the time tho holds a grudge for a lifetime. when fighting is calm and never lets his emotions get a hold on him.
    Brief History: Manages his tribe in the Desert wastelands. his tribe are very territorial and have a strict code of honor. his tribe are among the most horribly mutated on the world and have been rejected to the wastelands. the weaker ones were soon killed off until only the strong were left. all was as peaceful as it could be on the world for a few years until the uni came. Arken set off on his own to find answers.
    Side: Neutral (as long as his tribe is not in danger)

13. Kratos

Kratos New Member

"Let me go!" Ishamael cried. He felt shameful that he was reduced to this, but he had to do whatever he could to free himself.

"I won't kill you...just let me go..."

14. Lord

Lord New Member

Arken watched the brawl from atop a small ridge. he stared at the constricted reaper <Ishamael> the name ran through his mind and he smiled grimly he undid the restraining strap on his battle axe and his claws extended on his hands and feet. he waited silently looking down on the unfolding battle.

15. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

Leto walked down to Ishamael, and luaghed. "having fun?, I could help you, should you wish it?"

[​IMG]

16. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne looked at the mutant, or so she assumed. She didn’t appear to be a mutant, but she knew she didn’t her much. She could still see the blood on her blade. She hoped she came in peace. Anne was tired of the violence.

She quickly grabbed a sheet of paper from her pad, and wrote the message on it:

NO.

She quickly handed it to the woman.

She then turned back to the Reaper. Taking her pen in her hand:

How do we know you aren’t lying? Look what you’ve done all ready. Give me a reason to not have my friends bring you to the depths of the soil.

She put it in front of his face and waited intently.

17. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Another reaper, eh? thought Ishamael. If she really was a Reaper, she would be able to hear his thoughts.

Get me out, Ishamael thought, sending the message to the other Reaper.

"My job is to guide souls to the other side! But there's hardly anything that can die, mostly everything is dead! I'm mainly bored...that's all. I'm not sorry I attacked you, but I won't attack you if you can help me with my dilemma. I have to kill to survive, but there's almost nothing left to kill, but I have to kill what is left. It's a very difficult situation."

18. Bick

Bick New Member

She looked at the Reaper, not sure if his words were true. She took out her knife and held it close to him.

Let him go my loves, but be wary.

The vines and tree roots slowly let him go. He raised himself, and she stood in a defensive stance.

19. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Ishamael rubbed his sore limbs and cracked his neck.

"Ah, much better."

Everyone was looking at him with a wary look on their faces.

"What? I said I wouldn't kill you, didn't I? Geez, no one trusts the Reapers, huh?"

20. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

"well, it seems you have yourselfs figured out, I however do not think youd kill me"

21. Lord

Lord New Member

Arken watched wairily as the plants responded to the mutes touch. An angel could spell trouble if she was inclined. The group looked battle weary and strong but they had not noticed him watching yet. a snake twined around arkens feet, he smiled and lifted it off gently then laid it back facing towards the group. The snake headed right towards the reaper.

22. Kratos

Kratos New Member

No one was speaking, but Ishamael noticed something. A snake, crawling towards him at a fast speed.

Now that's...interesting...

23. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Does anyone want to continue this, or should we end it?

24. Bick

Bick New Member

I was just going to not post. I'm not so sure our GM is ever coming back. I mean if he does, then maybe it'll be worth continuing.

25. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Alright I haven't been on for a LONG time, so I read through every page I missed, the GM is pretty inactive but I like the idea of this RP so maybe we continue it a little bit longer, mainly because I want to get back into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.